Oct 7, 2011

RIP Steve Jobs

Even though I don't own any Apple product, Steve Jobs's passing still left me shocked. Especially now that I know some things about his life like how poor a college student he was (which was the same reason why he dropped out). But what I liked the most upon reading Yahoo's 9 Things You Didn't Know About Steve Jobs is the part regarding his romance with his wife. According to the article, Steve ditched a meeting just to go on their first date! Awwwwww. :)


"I was in the parking lot with the key in the car, and I thought to myself, 'If this is my last night on earth, would I rather spend it at a business meeting or with this woman?' I ran across the parking lot, asked her if she'd have dinner with me. She said yes, we walked into town and we've been together ever since."
-Steve Jobs


1 comment:

the bipolar stargazer said...

Have you watched his speech in Stanford graduation back in 2005? :) It really moved me. May there be more visionaries in this world.