Oct 14, 2011

OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD

So there I was feeling really bad for not having the chance to watch Pupil perform in ATC this coming Sunday because of, you guessed it, schoolwork. Being the ranter that I am, I ranted about it in Twitter. And then...AND THEN...

A RETWEET FROM ELY BUENDIA!!! OH GOD OH GOD. I CAN DIE HAPPY.~ 

Just the thought of having him notice me (in the form of a tweet plus a picture, plus my NAME!) takes away all the toxicity I am going through right now as I work on my papers in the wee hours of the morning. 

Tralalala~


2 comments:

Alyzza said...

Heyy! Nice one! BTW, bakasyon na pala ko, yay! Will be waiting for your term to end too. See you! >:D<

Joyce said...

Haha. :"> Ikaw na!! Ugh. I'm so envious. :(( Hopefully it ends this week. See you! Enjoy the break! >:D<