Mar 7, 2010

indifference

I feel…indifferent


About a year ago, I posted something in my blog in Multiply. It was no ordinary post for it was rather expressive of my wants to leave high school and ditch a lot of people. I even made a pact to never come back, and except for that one time when I really HAD to go, I never broke that rule. I stayed away from that place as much as I could. I thought I had posted something like that because I was…tired of everything.


But now that almost a year has gone past me, I still feel the same. Wait, no. I no longer feel that way, because I feel indifferent. Yes, very indifferent. Back then, I was itching to leave because I was truly annoyed. Now, I am just glad to be out of that place. My assumptions were right, I AM happier now.


College has changed me a lot. From the way I dress to the way I speak. From how I write to how I highlight texts while reviewing. Almost everything has changed.


So why am I blogging about this now?


Because just last week came the realization, I am not missing anything. This may sound so cold, but I’m just being honest. No, I have not forgotten about the past. I still hold memories dear, and I still cherish all the friendships made back then. It’s just that I don’t feel the same anymore. Maybe it’s just because of the toxicity of school or something else. I really don’t know. I think it’s just how it should be. I have grown, and I have flown somewhere else.

No comments: