Nov 2, 2012

the semester that was

I haven't posted anything in a long, long while because, well...there was just too much to blog about that I just decided to not post anything at all to be fair. Now that the semester has ended (OH PLEASE,OH PLEASE) I think it's just right that I blog about it as a whole.

To sum it all up, the previous semester was one hell of a rollercoaster ride. A cliche, I know, but I can't think of a better way to describe it. To be more detailed, it was a rollercoaster ride where my safety belt was malfunctioning and, somehow, somebody's vomit landed on me. Delicious. Not to mention that it was a 4-month long ride and it was freakin' graded.

It was difficult, to say the least, but it was definitely fulfilling. I don't want to rant about it now that it has ended. Instead, I just want to close it and prepare myself for what's in store. I want to thank the people who helped me get through it and to those who made it one hell of a ride.And, of course, I want to thank the semester that was.

Because of it, I now clearly know exactly where I want to be after I graduate.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: