Jul 14, 2012

Pushed

Be careful what you wish for because you just might get it. I learned this the hard way.

Do you remember my previous post? Well, if you don't, you can just scroll down and it will stare you straight in the eye. In that post, I was asking for "the push" to motivate me to work harder. Guess what, I got it. I got pushed. I almost got pushed right off the edge of wherever I am now, and it was nasty. I still don't know where I am, whether I've fallen off the clip or I've managed to survive and hang on. I don't want to divulge names and details because I don't want to get in any more trouble. Let's just say that I had a hard time last week because somebody "pushed" me. Yes, she "pushed" me into working harder and into not sleeping at all just to do what she wanted me to do. Because if I didn't, I'm pretty sure I'd have go through all that stuff again. Cryptic, I know. But I want to be safe. And right now, I just want to vent out all these emotions. I've kind of gotten over it already, actually, but it's still bothering me. I still don't know where I stand, and it's driving me crazy! Well, not exactly, but, you get the point. I know I shouldn't be worrying about it now because it's all over. Worrying about it will just make me feel worse. It wouldn't actually improve the situation.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but all I can do now is pray.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're Joyce. Nobody can push you out of whatever you're in right now. :) She might have had some luck in driving you to the edge but she can never totally throw you off the stage. And it's YOUR stage. Go show her that! >:D<

Take care and I miss you.