Aug 29, 2011

For Now

While in the middle of typing my medical paper, I decided to blog. Yes, I'm always THAT distracted. It's like there's always something better to do that I have to do instead of studying. That's how things get done in my life. And then I will regret ever getting sidetracked once I end up just cramming everything the night before the deadline or whatever. Oh what the hell, only the good die young. Right? I'm not making any sense, am I?

I posted something about hating where I am right now in a certain social networking site. People were curious, really. They were telling me that I shouldn't really feel bad about it and blah, blah. Well I guess I really should be happy I'm here, and I guess there's not much I can do about it now. So for now, there's only one thing to do--do better. 

No way but up, my friend. No way. 

Oh God, please get me through the remaining years faster than a bullet.Wait, no. Faster than light itself. 

No comments: