Jul 7, 2012

The Push

I've just finished season 1 of Awkward, a TV series by MTV, plus two more episodes from season 2. Jenna, the protagonist, blogs every night and types her heart out. That's why I'm here. Jenna inspired me.

I'm in some kind of a slump right now. I think it's too early to be burnt out, but considering that we had a sem's worth of lecture squeezed into three days and had our final exam on the 4th, makes me think it's really not too early for a burnout. But I guess it's not just that. I've been through two clinical areas already which means there's only four more left. I'm not yet THAT tired, but right now I'm really lacking motivation.

It's lonely, really. I'm in some sort of a rollercoaster ride. One minute I'm happy, another, I'm not. Last night was probably one of the highlights of my week, and no, I'm not going to say anything about what happened. My lips are sealed.

What I need right now is a "push". I'm not really stressed out or something. No, scratch that, I AM stressed, but that's not the reason why I'm feeling like this. It's just that, I've gotten so fed up with the stress that I'm already slacking off now. I've grown immune to the feeling that not a single cell in my body is panicking. I'm slacking off. Big time. I just want to feel energized. I want to be full of vitality. I need that one large "push" that will send me reading all the books that I have to and into preparing for the reports that are due next week. Come on.

Push me.


No comments: