Aug 4, 2010

music from the past

Some people may think of me as old-fashioned. I just tell them, "I have good taste." Come on, Justin Bieber isn't exactly what you call an 'artist' and people all over the world worship him like he's one hell of a musician. What has happened to the ears of mankind?

Moving on, lately, I've been listening to 'old' music. Last night, I downloaded songs by Bon Jovi, and I would listen to It's My Life and Living on a Prayer while I shower in the morning. I've also been listening to the Beatles, and this particular song touched my heart. I stumbled upon it while watching a movie this afternoon. And wow, it really touched my heart.

Here it is.



Though I know I'll never lose affection
For people and things that went before
I know I'll often stop and think about them
In my life I love you more



In my life, I love you more

No comments: